The types of Personal Information we may collect about an individual will depend upon the nature of the interaction. Personal Information includes (but is not limited to):
- Date of birth
- Contact details
- Postal address
- Email address
- Payment details
- Geographical location
We may collect and record Personal Information of:
- Our current and potential customers
- Our current and potential suppliers including their representatives, directors and shareholders
- Contractors and subcontractors both current and potential whom are related to providing goods and services
- Our employees past and present (including applicants)
- any other person who comes into contact with INVERT WEAR
Personal information may be collected by us and our nominated third-party service providers who assist website operation (including its subdomains and other websites) including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics: to generate statistical, analytical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated will create reports about website use which will be stored by Google. If you do not want your website visit data reported by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Third party content: some website content may include applications made available by third parties, such as social media buttons or links through third party platforms. These third-party applications may facilitate the collection of information by said third parties. INVERT WEAR is not responsible for the technical operation or practices of these applications of said relevant third parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information
By registering with INVERT WEAR, you consent to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes including promotional material, information about us, our products and services. You are entitled to unsubscribe, access and update your personal information at any given time.