Terms & Conditions of Use
These Terms outline your agreement with INVERT LIMITED with regard to the handling of the website, ordering products and other matters related to the company. By operating this website and/or opening an account with us, you have agreed to be held accountable by these Terms & Conditions and any applicable law.
You must not:
- Impede or obstruct the website, servers, networks, security-related matters or any other features of the website
- Utilise data gatherings tools in a way that could cause loss or harm to INVERT LTD’s reputation including but not limited to inferring affiliation with INVERT LTD, endorsement from INVERT LIMITED when there is none, or in a manner that is illegal or unfair.
Account Terms & Conditions
You are solely responsible for any activity on your account (including orders placed).
- INVERT LTD will not be held liable for any loss incurred as a result of any unauthorised activity on your account if you fail to keep your account login information secure.
- You may not use another person’s account without said person’s express permission
- If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account, you are obligated to notify us instantaneously and take immediate steps to re-secure your account (including changing your password).
These terms and conditions of use do not directly denote the product’s condition, warranty, quality, specification, production or function. Information provided by INVERT LTD is indicative and for general information purposes only. INVERT LTD does not warrant the accuracy of said information. In addition, INVERT LTD:
- Does not warrant that the website will always operate without disruption
- Is not be liable for any loss suffered or incurred relating to:
- Any dealing or transaction (except those provided by said Terms)
- Third party connections with the sale, use of, storage or any other dealings with the products
- Connecting operations including (but not limited to) delay, errors, disruption or malfunction of any system, device or service (including delivery method).
- Therefore, INVERT LTD is not liable for any secondary or punitive damages which could result from such causes.
14 days after the delivery has been confirmed to your location, the sale is considered final and all responsibility for the item(s) now rests with the customer.